What makes your club unique?:
The mission of CUCOH is the develop a conference that informs undergraduate students of the current state of Canadian healthcare and engages them in discussions with other students and professionals to develop leadership, inspiration, and an understanding of the interdisciplinary nature of healthcare in Canada.
What does your club do?:
- Present a cohesive overview of the current state of Canadian healthcare and explore specific areas of future change, especially those relevant over the ten years.
- Increase the exchange of knowledge between professionals and students from across Canada by facilitating interdisciplinary discussion and debate.
- Encourage student research (at the undergraduate and graduate levels) in the sciences through a poster competition.
- Present a broad perspective of the Canadian medical sector by introducing a range of topics that highlights the diversity of health-related professions.
- Initiate a well-informed and proactive generation of leaders by providing early involvement in diverse health-related professions which will shape the future of Canadian healthcare.
Dates for Conference: November 13-15, 2015
Club President: Vivienne Hsu