With the bustle of Frosh week come and gone, it’s officially the end of summer. What better way to combat your end of summer blues than to take a couple minutes to anticipate some of the best things about Fall on campus? It’s only Week Three, so take some time to enjoy the little things and get excited for one of the best seasons all year before we buckle down for another Kingston winter!
1. The Ivy on the buildings starts to blush and campus reaches its peak of beauty!
2. CoGro and Starbucks roll out their tastiest drinks of the year.
3. The Wolfe Island Corn Maze gives you an excuse to procrastinate and do a day trip!
4. It’s socially acceptable to wear your plaid more frequently than you normally would!
5. Apple picking…because who doesn’t love it?
6. Sweater weather begins.
7. Pumpkin picking
8. Halloween treats hit the shelves!
9. Pumpking EVERYTHING
10. But the BEST part of Fall is coming back home to Queen’s!
What are you most excited about for Fall? Find us on Facebook and comment on the blog post with some of your favourite Fall activities!
Alma Mater Society of Queen's University
L’Université Queen’s est située sur les terres traditionnelles des peuples Haudenosaunee et Anishinaabe.