We’re not that different than we used to be back then, but if these Queen’s #throwback photos don’t get you pumped for Homecoming 2.0, we don’t know what will. Meet some alumni, and share your Queen’s stories with them. Have a great weekend and Go Gaels Go!
15. We still have copious amounts of school spirit, and we’re still (questionably) rocking high wasted pants
14. We still realize how important access to strong coffee is. And we still recognize that student-run services beat Tim Horton’s any day
13. We can still ‘blue steel’ like we did back in 1891
12. Queen’s men have some of the best hair in the country. Check out that flow
11. We still know how to “twist the mustang’s tail”, whatever that is
10. At one point, this guy was a football coach #coolerthancool #icecold
9. We still have studs like Egbert on campus. You go Egbert #YouGoGlenCoco
8. Our cheerleaders can still do this. We have no idea how
7. Our Queen’s bands have been rocking kilts for 108 years #ChaGheill
6. Our University has always looked like Hogwarts
5. All of our clubs and teams have always had a unique flair
4. As again exemplified by Queen’s 1912 soccer team
3. We always won Movember. No hair on your head, no problem
2. We still have this amount of #TricolourPride
1. And we still know how true this is. Let’s get ready for another great Homecoming weekend, and let’s not fuck it up!
Alma Mater Society of Queen's University
L’Université Queen’s est située sur les terres traditionnelles des peuples Haudenosaunee et Anishinaabe.