The Clubs Office is here to provide support and enhance financial accessibility to all AMS and SGPS students who are looking to attend sanctioned Queen’s clubs events and/or initiatives. This includes events both on or off campus as long as they are fall within the club’s mandate. The bursary is designed to subsidize the partial cost of the event and/or initiative.
Application Dates for 2017-2018:
Applications for the Clubs Bursary Program will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the entire year. Applications must be submitted ONE WEEK prior to the event that you are applying for.
Applicants must meet the criteria listed below in order to be eligible to receive a bursary:
- The applicant must fill out and submit a completed application at least two weeks prior to the event and/or initiative.
- The applicant must be a Queen’s student and have paid the full slate of AMS or SGPS student fees.
- The applicant must submit a report form for the funds used within thirty dates of using the funds.
Funding is to be determined using the following criteria below:
- Funding will be allocated to applicants who demonstrate a need for financial aid.
- Funding will be allocated to sanctioned Queen’s clubs events and/or initiatives.
- Funding will be determined based on the quality of the application, relevance of event to club, demonstration of financial need, and benefit to applicant’s student experience.
Submitting your Application:
Please send your completed application to Marnie Myszko, Clubs Manager at email@example.com. You will be notified through email within seven (7) business days with the result of your bursary application. Applications must be sent at least seven (7) days before the event/initiative is taking place.
Reporting your Funding:
All successful applicants will be required to submit a ‘Report Form’ once the bursary has been used. This form must be sent to Marnie Myszko, Clubs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days after using the funds.
Please email Marnie Myszko, Director of Clubs at email@example.com.